Bethesda (Pasir Ris) Kindergarten was established in 1997 as a service to the community of a young Pasir Ris estate and has since become a brand name that parents trust in the Pasir Ris area.
We are known for our curriculum that grows and prepares children for Primary school learning and beyond. We are in the business of building foundations for tertiary learning and encouraging children to believe in lifelong learning.
Come and visit us; we are proud to showcase our newly upgraded classroom environment, improved curriculum and our team of dedicated and caring staff.
Contact us for an appointment so that you will not be disappointed at the door.
To nurture children with Christian values and empower them to be life-long learners who will be respectful and caring towards the family and community.
To provide an excellent educational setting offering a high quality preschool programme for children between 2.5 and 6 years of age as part of Bethesda Pasir Ris Mission Church's community service to the residents of Pasir Ris, Tampines New Town and surrounding areas.
Our Core Values
- Show care, love and empathy towards others
- Practice acceptance and patience with humility
- Uphold honesty and fairness with compassion
- To develop good character traits arising from moral and Christian values.
- To continually engage children with stimulating experiences using pedagogy that are current and based on best practices.
- To rouse and sustain curiosity to explore in a warm and safe learning environment, and foster positive learning dispositions for life-long learning.
- To build a strong educational foundation to equip children for formal education and beyond.
Mrs June Hannah Ee
- MSc (Early Childhood) – Wheelock College, Boston USA
- BSc (Early Childhood) – Wheelock College, Boston USA
- Recipient Dr. Aline Wong Junior Fellowship Award and valedictorian of her cohort (2007) – Wheelock College, Boston USA
- Diploma (ECCE) – Leadership – SEED Institute
- Diploma (ECCE) – Teaching – SEED Institute
- Dip (Montessori) – Montessori Centre International
June Hannah was called by God to take over BPRK and became the kindergarten’s second principal in 2016. The wellbeing of children and their families lie at the heart of her decisions for the kindergarten.
In her 19 years of experience in the kindergarten and childcare sector, she has been extensively involved in curriculum development (English and Chinese), creating quality environments, teachers’ professional development, as well as home-school partnerships and physical education. She is also an associate lecturer and practicum supervisor of SEED Institute under the umbrella of NIEC, National Institute of Early Childhood.
June Hannah helms the church’s Children Ministry as well; during assembly she often tells Bible stories and leads the children in worship sessions.
Our teachers are selected based on their proper ECCE qualifications and through recommendations.
Besides having been trained and qualified to teach, our teachers undergo regular updates and training by the principal in various areas as a form of mandatory upgrade of their skills and craft.