Bethesda (Pasir Ris) Kindergarten was established in 1997 as a service to the community of a young Pasir Ris estate and has since become a brand name that parents trust in the Pasir Ris area.
We are committed to innovating and improving our curriculum and pedagogy. Year 2020 sees BPRK adopting the a tagline “Learn by Living” – learn from life, for life. We are inspired by the Steiner-Waldorf education, where the head, heart and hand of the child is developed in balance. We subscribe to Steiner’s belief that “We do not educate the child for the age of childhood, we educate him for his whole earthly experience.” and “What I accomplish with this child, I accomplish for the grown-up person in his twenties.”
Come and visit us; we look forward to meeting you. Contact us for an appointment so that you will not be disappointed at the door.
To nurture children with Christian values and empower them to be life-long learners who will be respectful and caring towards the family and community.
To provide an excellent educational setting offering a high quality preschool programme for children between 2.5 and 6 years of age as part of Bethesda Pasir Ris Mission Church's community service to the residents of Pasir Ris, Tampines New Town and surrounding areas.
Our Core Values
- Show care, love and empathy towards others
- Practice acceptance and patience with humility
- Uphold honesty and fairness with compassion
- To develop good character traits arising from moral and Christian values.
- To continually engage children with stimulating experiences using pedagogy that are current and based on best practices.
- To rouse and sustain curiosity to explore in a warm and safe learning environment, and foster positive learning dispositions for life-long learning.
- To build a strong educational foundation to equip children for formal education and beyond.
Our teachers are selected based on their proper ECCE qualifications and through recommendations.
Besides having been trained and qualified to teach, our teachers undergo regular updates and training by the principal in various areas as a form of mandatory upgrade of their skills and craft.
"Teachers work with the image of the child as a spiritual being bearing gifts, and it is their tasks, alongside with the parents, to help the child unwrap these gifts as the child develops.” .... Rudolf Steiner